Total Time: 2 hours and 35 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40-50 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
1) Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 8-inch square pan with cooking spray and press half of cookie dough in bottom of pan.
2) In medium bowl beat cream cheese and eggnog until smooth then add sugar, egg yolk, cinnamon and mix until combined. Evenly pour cheesecake mixture over cookie crust.
3) Crumble and sprinkle remaining half of cookie dough over cheesecake mixture and gentle press into cheesecake mixture then top off with cinnamon.
5) Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until filling is set. Cool in pan on cooling rack for 30 minutes.
6) Refrigerate bars at least 1 hour and warm up topping in microwave for about 40 seconds and top as much as desired.
ENJOY this festive treat as each serving is only approximately 200 calories!