10 Reasons Why You Can’t Miss The Boston Calling Music Festival
10) The Food. Tasty Burger with grass-fed burgers, Roxy’s Grilled Cheese, and American Flatbread Pizza Kitchen will be returning, Kickass Cupcakes will cure your sweet tooth, and many more.
9) The Beer Garden. A fun place for 21+ to grab a beer in an area that you’re still able to hear and see both stages pretty well. A great selection and beautiful surroundings along great music in your ears.
8) A Chance To Win Vans Classics & Backpacks. Details HERE
7) You’re Ability to See One or Both Days. Some festivals require you to go both days not this one. Also, you can come and go as you please which is great.
6) CONSTANT music. There are two stages at the festival and SECONDS after one band performs on one stage you’ll be running to the other.
5) In preparation of the biggest outdoor music festival of the year Boston Calling is putting on the Downtown Crossing Block Parties AND it gives you an opportunity to win a free Jet Blue flight.
4) Making New Friends. Of course most of you will come with friends but this festival is the perfect way to meet other awesome people who love great music, you can’t go wrong.
3) Location. The festival is in the heart of Boston and you don’t have to worry about parking OR the festival ending too late to catch the T to get home.
2) Boston Local Music. VIVA VIVA! and Royal Teeth won Sonicbid’s Emerging Artist competition and will be performing.
1) The Lineup. Watch the video. Enough said.